Welcome!

I am starting a new venture. A made to order bakery with cookies, cakes, cupcakes and brownies. This is a blog about our adventure..from start to finish. Hope you enjoy!



Monday, September 27, 2010

Orders Orders Orders

Hey Everyone!

I have a few new items for the menu: A Chocolate Cupcake with a Cream Filling and Chocolate Glaze and a Pumpkin Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Pumpkin Empanadas, and Strawberry Cupcakes with Banana Buttercream...yummy.

After we sent out our first ever Seluna Bakery Email the orders came spilling in---I had an order for a Red Velvet Cake to feed 50 people (the biggest I have ever attempted) with a Cream Cheese center and Chocolate Buttercream and also Chocolate Cupcakes for a birthday party. A couple other Red Velvet Cakes, 3 dozen cookies and I have been asked to do the cakes for a company's birthday parties...4 cakes in one month...Needless to say this is the reason I haven't been as frequent in updating as in the past :) I have also made a couple of Seluna Gift Baskets and the recipients said they loved them...Still need to nail down a few things, such as--boxes,bags and supplies for the airbrush gun. It won't be long and we will fully up and running! Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment