Welcome!

I am starting a new venture. A made to order bakery with cookies, cakes, cupcakes and brownies. This is a blog about our adventure..from start to finish. Hope you enjoy!



Monday, August 23, 2010

Peanut Butter Brownies

I told myself I wasn't going to bake anything until Thursday...well.... I made it one day. That being said, tonight is Peanut Butter Brownie night. Yum! I whipped up some melt in your mouth chocolate brownies, melted some peanut butter and swirled it around the batter....I am anxiously awaiting the oven to ding because...well...they smell amazing....

The Sugar Bars were a hit--My tasters thought they were delicious...
"light and soft, not to much sugar..they were perfect." said one. John took the rest of them to work and they didn't last long.So we have added them to the list!

We now have a menu!!--Things will be added in the future of course, but we have the basic menu completed. If anyone would like to see the menu, place an order or have any questions please feel free to email me at
albany@selunabakery.com

I hope everyone has a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment